Bunnell Hill Construction- Project Manager
Bunnell Hill Construction a wholly owned subsidiary of the Schueler Group has proudly served its customers through professional construction management services. Our team prides itself in taking the customer vision of a new facility and developing plans, and a project schedule that are within a stated budget.
Schueler Group differentiates ourselves from our competition with our land holdings. In the Tri State area, land is purchased to Develop and Schueler Group manages twenty business parks between Northern Kentucky to Dayton along major Interstates. Under one roof our team offers Brokerage, Development, Construction and Property Management services.
Schueler Group…One TEAM to Build your Future!
Bunnell Hill Construction has an excellent opportunity to join our team as Project Manager charged to lead and provide management for all phases of our construction projects; including but not limited to assistance in the sales process, estimation, coordination, bidding, budgeting, scheduling and of course project oversight.
- Develop cost based project estimates
- Assist in the sales process
- Selection and Coordination of subcontractors
- Contract administration; including permitting, submittals, change orders, pay applications
- Tracking and scheduling to ensure project remains within budget and on schedule
- Progress and modification reporting (good and bad) to Management in a timely manner
- Preference BS Degree or equivalent in Construction Management
- Five years’ experience assisting or supervising commercial construction projects
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people effectively and simultaneously
- Computer literate
- Exceptional customer service skills, excellent work ethic, and high degree of integrity
- Must demonstrate exceptional organization and management skills with the ability to handle disputes in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Must have a sense of urgency with a take change attitude and a high level of self-motivation
- Preference is a willingness to travel as dictated by project requirements
- Medical Insurance: Participatory plan that offers medical, dental, vision and disability policies
- Vehicle allowance
- Profit Sharing 401K
- Life Insurance: Company will purchase a term policy
- Project and Year End bonus potential based on employee/company performance
If interested please send resume to Kevin Scott (email@example.com) & Kurt Titgemeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)