Lebanon, OH (December 11, 2012) – “As we near the end of the year 2012, we are very pleased with a significant boost in our construction and commercial real estate businesses”, stated Mike Schueler, chairman/CEO of the Schueler Group of Companies.
Recent commercial real estate and construction projects that are creating jobs and income to Southwest Ohio:
- Everybody’s Farm – at the corner Snider and Tylersville Roads – Mason’s busiest intersection, features the successful launch of Marion’s Piazza restaurant and the construction of the Dermatology Assoc. of SW Ohio professional office building.
- FedEx Ground Sort Facility – 178,000 SF distribution center in Lebanon, a Bunnell Hill Construction project. We received NAIOP “Industrial Deal of the Year” award for this project.
- Empire Foods – sold 21 acres in Mason for a new food processing/packaging operation that will supply Kroger stores in multiple states.
- Western States Machine – developing 11.4 acres in Fairfield, Bunnell Hill construction building 76,000 SF office/manufacturing facility.
- Jehovah’s Witness Conference Center – received commissioner’s approval for a new 87,304 SF assembly hall in Harrison.
- Koch foods – sold land for future expansion of 179,000 SF existing 185,000 SF facility. Supply Post Business Products – brokered the purchase of a 14,000 SF building for office/showroom/warehouse facility.
- Completed four Tractor Supply Stores in OH, VA, IN, WV.
“After a few years of mediocre business, it’s good to resume a very positive momentum,” continued Schueler.